JAC Board 12th Intermediate Model Question Papers 2019

*******
JAC Inter 12th Sample Papers 2019 the Class 12th Examination Popularly Known as Intermediate in the State will be Held in the Month of March. JAC Board Inter 12th Time Table 2019 Thousands Of Students will Take Part in the Examination Through all Board Recognized Schools. They will be Given JAC Inter 12th Time Table 2019 Jharkhand Board Model Papers 2019 JAC 12th Model Paper 2019 Jharkhand Board Intermediate Science, Arts, Commerce Programme Date Sheet for Higher Secondary Examinations, 2019 are Announced by JAC. As per Programme the Jharkand Academic Council JAC will be held the class 12 or Intermediate Exams From March 8, till March 2019 Jharkhand Board of Secondary Education Board Examination Body of Board has Conducts Examinations of Students or Candidates who Take Admission in This Board will Appear in Examination Because After Passing the Present Class Exams,



So Download Jharkhand Board Model Papers 2019 for Arts Stream - Sociology ( Compulsory Core Language Music ( Home Science ( Political Science ( History ( Psychology ( Anthropology ( Mathematics Statistics ( Philosophy ( Geography ( Economics ( Elective Language (Compulsory) ( Vocational ( Science Stream - Geology ( Compulsory Core Language ( Biology (Botany +Zoology) ( Physics ( Mathematics ( Statistics ( Computer Science ( Economics ( Chemistry ( Additional Language and Vocational ( Commerce Stream - Compulsory Core Language ( Entrepreneurship ( Business Mathematics ( Business Studies ( Mathematics / Statistics ( Computer Science ( Economics ( Additional Language and Vocational


Jharkhand Board Inter Syllabus 2019
Geology – I.Sc.
Music – I.A.
Vocational – I.A., I.Sc., & I.Com.
Compulsory Core Language – I.A.
Compulsory Core Language – I.Sc. & I.Com.
History – I.A.
Economics – I.Sc. & I.Com.
Philosophy – I.A.
Biology (Botany+Zoology) – I.Sc.
Business Mathematics – I.Com
Geography – I.A.
Economics – I.A.
Physics – I.Sc.
Accountancy – I.Com
Business Studies – I.Com.
Sociology – I.A.
Chemistry – I.Sc.
Home Science – I.A.
Psychology – I.A.
Entrepreneurship – I.Com.
Political Science – I.A.
Elective Language (Compulsory) – I.A.
Additional Language -I.Sc., I.Com
Mathematics/Statistics – I.A.,I.Sc. & I.Com.
Computer Science – I.Sc. & I.Com.
Anthropology – I.A.
******